Kid Friendly Dining at Parent Friendly Prices
Eating out with kids can be an expensive venture and very
frustrating when you know they may have more fun playing
with the food you purchase than eating it.
Dining out with the family can be an expensive venture, especially in today’s economically stressed times. But who wants to cook EVERY night?! Salvation is here! Several valley restaurants have come to the rescue to provide kid friendly menus with parent friendly pricing. Take a look at some of these available options…there are price ranges to cover everyone’s taste. Menu’s, promotions and restaurant locations are subject to change so it is advised that you contact the individual location¬† you wish to visit to verify their promotion before arrival.
In the mood for Mexican? Try these locations…
- Arriba Mexican Grill…on Sunday’s kids eat free from the kid’s menu when accompanied by and adult ordering an entr√©e. One child per adult
- Chevy’s Fresh Mex…kids 12 and under eat free all day Tuesday excluding holidays, one child per regular priced adult entree purchased. Glendale, Mesa and Phoenix participating locations.
- El Torito…Saturdays until 3pm children under 12 eat free. one free kids meal from kids menu for each regular adult entree purchased. Phoenix and Scottsdale participating locations.
- Garcia’s Mexican Restaurant…Kids eat free on Mondays, all day, for each kid accompanied by a payting adult. Chandler, Glendale and Tempe participate.
- Manuel’s Fine Mexican Food…on Wednesdays, after 4pm one child for each accompanying paying adult eats free. Adult entr√©e muct be more than $7. All locations participate.
- Taco del Mar…Maricopa location only. On Mondays kids eat free with each adult din-in entr√©e purchase. Kids can sit at a surfboard table with crayons and a TV for watching movies.
How about good old fashion American cuisine…
- 5 & Diner…Burgers, fries, milkshakes. There are various locations in the Valley and many of them offer a Kids Eat Free deal. They have different offers however, so you have to call and check on the deal at the one that you’re interested in.
- Bill Johnson’s Big Apple…One child under 1 eats free with a paying adult after 3pm on Wednesdays. Locations in Phoneix, Mesa, Goodyear and Glendale.
- Charleston’s…American grill, with steaks, ribs, fish and burgers. On Sundays, one child per adult ordering an entr√©e eats free if they choose one of the first 3 items on the kids menu.
- Chick-Fil-A…Free kids meal with an adult meal purchase. Nine locations int he Valley. Day of the week for kids eat free promotion varies by location. Hours vary, too, but are generally evening only.
- Denny’s…Breakfast, sandwiches, burgers and salads. On Tuesdays and Saturdays, 2 kids per adult eat free when they order from the Kids’ Menu. drinks and dessert not included. (Not all Denny’s participate)
- IHOP…67th Avenue and Peoria location. Kids eat free all day Monday and Tuesday, one child per paying adult.
- Rainforest Cafe…Each child accompanied by a paying adult gets a kids meal for $1.99 after 5pm on Wednesdays.
- TGI Fridays…Each child 12 and under accompanied by a paying adult eats free. Mondays and Tuesdays, all day. Not available at the Chase Field location.
For those interested in Italian fair…
- Arizona Pizza…on Mondays, kids eat free. One child meal from kids menu per paid adult meal.
- Fazoli’s…offers a $.99 meal on Tuesdays. More than 10 locations in greater Phoenix. They even have activities and arts and crafts for the kids.
- NYPD PIzza…Pizza, pasta, subs. Every Wenesday after 4, kids (10 and under) receive a Kids’ Meal with the purchase of a 14′ pizza, pasta entr√©e, hero or large salad.
- RigaTony’s…Southern Italian food. On Wendesdays, kids eat free with each adult dine-in entr√©e pruchase. One child per adult.
Hope this helps give everyone some great dining out ideas for their family. With Father’s Day upon us, there is something for everyone! Make sure you call ahead to the location you want to visit and ask about their “kids eat free” promotions. Have a happy Father’s Day weekend!